The Stainless Steel Food Jar features vacuum insulation to keep foods or beverages hot or cold for hours. Its tight-fitted lid with gasket seals tightly to minimize leaks and maximize heat retention. Great for bringing lunch or dinner to the place where refrigerators and microwaves are not available.
How does it keep beverages hot or cold?
With Zojirushi's renowned vacuum insulation technology, air between the two thin layers of stainless steel on the outer container is removed to creating a vacuum. Because there is no air, the temperature on the outside does not transfer into the container; keeping your meal hot or cold for hours.
Dimensions: 3.75" dia x 5.5" ht
Capacity: 12 oz / 360 ml
Item Weight: 12.8 oz (0.80 lbs)
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Nut Brown
Zojirushi Model: SW-GCE36-TA
· Stainless steel vacuum insulated stainless steel food jar keeps foods hot or cold for hours.
· Tight fitted lid keeps beverages hotter or colder than any other travel mugs.
· Durable and sanitary electro-polished SlickSteelå¨ stainless steel interior resists corrosion and repels stains, makes it easy to clean throughout.
· The lid parts can be disassembled for easy cleaning.
· 3.25 inch wide opening makes it easy to fill and clean, and allows users to eat directly out of the jar.
· With a detachable plastic cover around the mouth, you will feel very comfortable to eat and drink.
· Compact design takes up minimal space while maximizing capacity.
· All surfaces that come into contact with your food, including the lid and 18/8 stainless steel interior, are BPA-free.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of the original purchase date. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at email@example.com
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
For Domestic Orders
Every effort will be made to ship your online orders within two business days of purchase. But please understand that we cannot guarantee the delivery date and all orders are subject to product availability. Please contact us for any time-sensitive orders.
- For standard and ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 3 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 11:00 am EST (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day or next business day. Orders placed after 11:00 am EST, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day
- * Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve. If you have any concerns regarding when your order will arrive, please contact us at 201-806-1827.
We use UPS by ground service as our primary shipper unless you specify otherwise at the time of purchase.
At the time of your purchase, you may choose an expedited UPS shipping method such as Next Day Air or 3 Day Select. In stock orders requesting expedited shipping will be shipped on the same business day if received by 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
We start using UPS SurePost® for small packages to be delivered to residential addresses. This service combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
Unfortunately we do not ship to P.O. Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
Please note that if your order's total weight is over 150lbs it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing." This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous 48 states and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy. The lead days for packaging will be 2-4 days. If you need further information for large orders, please contact us at email@example.com or 201-806-1827.