For Domestic Orders
Regular Package Delivery
|Shipping Method||Cut-off time||Estimated Delivery Date|
|Standard||Orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 2-3 business days||3-7 business days|
|UPS 3 Day Select||Orders placed Monday through Friday by 11:00 am EST (excluding holidays)||Before 11:00 am EST : 3 business days
After 11:00 am EST : 4 business days
|UPS 2nd Day Air||Orders placed Monday through Friday by 11:00 am EST (excluding holidays)||Before 11:00 am EST : 2 business days
After 11:00 am EST : 3 business days
|UPS Next Day Air||Orders placed Monday through Friday by 11:00 am EST (excluding holidays)||Before 11:00 am EST : Next business day
After 11:00 am EST : 2 business days
- For packages shipped to locations in the US, we use UPS Ground. UPS SurePost® may be used for extra small packages (under 12" cube) being delivered to PO/APO addresses. UPS SurePost® combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 11 am ET (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day.
Orders placed after 11 am ET, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day.
We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
- Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve. If you have any concerns regarding when your order will arrive, please contact us at email@example.com or 201-806-1827.
- Unfortunately we do not ship to P.O. Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Regular Package Shipping Fee
Shipping destinations within the contiguous U.S.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $150 purchase within the contiguous United States (which consists 48 states and the District of Columbia, excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and any other territories under the control of the United States).
- Exclusions apply - Shipping fees will be applied to charcoal, charcoal konro grills larger than medium, special order items, oversized items and orders with weight over 150 lbs.
Shipping destinations to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories
- Shipping fees are calculated by UPS live rate.
- 3 Day, Next Day Shippings are not available for items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories
Bulk Order Delivery
- Please note that if your order weights over 150 lbs, it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing."
- This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous United States.
- The lead days for packaging will be 2-4 business days so the delivery date will be 3-9 business days.
For International Orders
Which merchandises are eligible for international orders?
We ship all items except food products to Canada and Mexico. For other countries, currently we only accept orders for kitchen knives and their accessories via online store. Please click the country flag on the bottom right side of the website, select your country flag and add items to your cart. Then proceed to check out (not "view cart") and you will be brought to the international checkout page. You will be able to see pricing in your currency as well as shipping and tax.
If you are looking to purchase other items, we can ship to forwarders within the contiguous U.S.. Please enter your forwarder's shipping address at checkout. If you need HS codes for each item, we are able to provide them.
UPS Worldwide Expedited will be used for international shipments. With shipping to Canada and Mexico, UPS Standard is also available.
Sales taxes, duties and other information
- We accept payments by credit card (Visa®, Master Card®, Discover® and American Express®), PayPal®.
- Customs fees, sales taxes and brokerage fees incurred upon arrival in your country are charged upfront at checkout.
- Shipping, taxes/duties are non-refundable.
- We do not accept any returns for international orders (unless something is damaged along the way).
- If you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify us within 1 week of receipt of shipment. Also please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier. We will refund the full amount of the item price which is not including the cost of shipping and taxes/duties.
- The order is traceable and insured.