[NEW] Ainagashi Blue Earthy Ridged Noodle Bowl 7.7" dia
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 13 - 48 and pay only $8.37 each
- Buy 49 or above and pay only $7.63 each
The Ainagashi series ceramics are a Mino-style ware from Gifu prefecture. Mino ware is one of the most famous types of Japanese pottery, with over 400 years of history.
These ceramics are thick and sturdy, with a rustic design, but the glaze gives it an elegant touch. With a textured indigo glaze over the brown background, the Ainagashi tableware invokes images of nature.
These donburi bowls are typically used for serving rice and noodle dishes such as ramen but can also be used for salads and hearty soups.
• Material: Ceramics (Mino Ware)
• Dimensions: 7.7" dia" x 3.1" ht
• Capacity: 1000 ml / 33.8 fl oz