Matcha Chia Detox Smoothie
Tea and Coffee ware
Matcha naturally contains concentrated amounts of caffeine along with L-theanine. This synergy results in increased alertness and memory enhancement without headaches, crashing or anxiety.
Matcha also contains catechin, a nutrient found to enhance lipolytic enzymes in the liver and muscle which helps convert fat into energy
Chia seeds are high in fiber and helps keep blood sugar stable helping you to feel fuller for longer. Also, recent studies have shown that dietary fiber may play a role in regulating the immune system and inflammation.
With drinking this smoothie, you can expect these essential nutrients plus omega-3 fatty acid, calcium, phosphorus and protein!
For 1 person
- 1 cup Almond Milk (1/4 cup & 3/4 cup)
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Ayame Matcha Powder
- 1 Banana
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Strawberries for garnish
- 3 cubes of Chocolate for garnish
- one pair of Mint leaves for garnish
1. Mix 2 tbs of chia seeds with 1/4 cups almond milk. Stir in a glass. Let sit in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. For best results, leave overnight.
2. Add all ingredients except chia seeds, garnishes into the blender and mix them. For the best result, add coconut oil to blender when its working to dissolve it.
3. Pour it into the glass and stir until chia seeds look mixed well.
4. Add strawberries mint leaves and chocolate for garnishes.
5. Enjoy it.