For International Orders
Currently we only accept orders for kitchen knives and their accessories via online store. Please select your countrie's flag in the right header. If you are looking to purchase other items, we can ship to forwarders within the contiguous U.S.. Please enter your forwarder's shipping address at checkout. If you need HS codes for each item, we are able to provide them.
For Canadian Orders
We ship all items to Canada. Please select your countrie's flag in the right header. If you need further assistance or have any concerns, please contact us via the form below.
We accept credit cards (Visa, Master, Amex and Discover), PayPal® through online or Wire Transfer througn offline.
UPS Worldwide Expedited will be used for international shipments. With shipping to Canada, UPS Standard is also available.
• Duties, VAT or sales taxes and brokerage fees incurred upon arrival in your country will be your responsibility. The estimated amount will be shown at checkout (the custom fees are subject to change).
• We do not accept any returns for international orders (unless something is damaged along the way)
• Shipping, tax & duty are non-refundable.
• If you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify me within 1 week of receipt of shipment. Also please send pitcures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier. We will refund the full amount of the item price which is not including the cost of shipping and customs.
• Orders are traceable and insured.