Available only at store
This is a compact and simple charcoal grill made with *diatomaceous earth, which is a natural material that optimizes heat retention.
Grilling will add smokey flavors to your food that cannot be obtained from other cooking methods. The far infrared rays (and high temperature) that the binchotan charcoal emits leads to faster cooking (reaches deep inside) and the umami of the food (especially meat) will remain instead of dripping out. The high temperature will result in a crisp and golden exterior with a juicy inside for meat.
Use the two ventilation windows to control the air flow and heat level.
There are roughly 2 manufacturing methods for table top konro grills, a tempering method and a cutting method. The tempering process is a method of packing diatomaceous earth into a mold and pressing it. The cutting process is a method of cutting natural deposits of diatomaceous from the earth and shaving them into the shape. Thanks to the development of the tempering method, mass production became possible and inexpensive konro grill were supplied extensively. On the other hand, grills that are cut from natural deposits are lighter and have a more consistent material when compared to grills made from the tempering method. The cutting method is highly regarded as for being more durable which is why we continue to produce grills using the cutting method.
• Material: Diatomaceous earth and Brass, Galvanized Iron Plate (grill net)
18" x 10" x 9" ht (45cm x 25cm x 22.5cm ht)
15" x 7.5" (38cm × 19cm) of cooking surface area
17.75" x 9.75" of mesh wire dimension
• Weight: 19.00 LB
• For approximately 4 people
• Comes with detachable 2 charcoal fire grates for better airflow and easy to clean
Spare Grill Net
Cast Iron Fire Starter PotTo ignite the charcoal, it is recommended to use Cast Iron Fire Starter Pot on the gas stovetop. (Please do not use it on portable butane stoves.)
• Please keep in mind that burning charcoal will produce carbon monoxide so this grill should only be used in well ventilated kitchens and areas.
• Please place a wooden mat or other heat resistant mat under the grill since the bottom will reach high temperatures.
• Please do not distinguish the fire with water. Diatomaceous earth absorbs water, and becomes brittle and loses it durability.
Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with items
MTC Kitchen accepts returns of any new and unused item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange within 30 days of customer receipt. We reserve the right to refuse used or broken items. Please keep the packing slip and include it with the return packages. Without proof of purchase, we are unable to accept any items for return or exchange.
All items marked “Clearance” may not be returned or exchanged.
We do not reimburse shipping charges on returns.
Knives returned will have the shipping cost deducted from the refund total. The return shipment fee depends on your location and the quantity of knives that you're returning. If you would like to know the shipping fee, and estimated refund total, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive damaged, defective or incorrect items
If we made an error on your order or you received damaged, defective merchandise, please notify customer
service within 48 hours of receipt of shipment.
For items damaged in transit, please send pictures of damaged items and keep the entirety of original items, all packaging and packing materials for future inspection by carrier.
We will replace the items or refund the full amount of the purchase price including the cost of shipping.
Upon receipt of your return or exchange, we will process your request within 3 business days. For returns, please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. If you would like to expedite the exchange process, please return your original item and place a new order for the item you want.
If you have any questions contact us at 201.806.1897 or email@example.com
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
For Domestic Orders
Every effort will be made to ship your online orders within two business days of purchase. But please understand that we cannot guarantee the delivery date and all orders are subject to product availability. Please contact us for any time-sensitive orders.
- For standard and ground shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday for in-stock items, will be processed within 3 business days.
- For expedited shipments, orders placed Monday through Friday by 11:00 am EST (excluding holidays) for in-stock items, will be processed within the same day or next business day. Orders placed after 11:00 am EST, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays for in-stock items, will be processed within the next or following business day
- * Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We are unable to ship or process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: New Year’s Day (the 2nd is a "Limited Service Day for UPS), Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day (the 26th is a "Limited Service Day for UPS) and New Year's Eve. If you have any concerns regarding when your order will arrive, please contact us at 201-806-1827.
We use UPS by ground service as our primary shipper unless you specify otherwise at the time of purchase.
At the time of your purchase, you may choose an expedited UPS shipping method such as Next Day Air or 3 Day Select. In stock orders requesting expedited shipping will be shipped on the same business day if received by 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
We may need to contact you to verify your order and shipping information. Please consider that even expedited shipping services may require additional time to complete the verification process.
We start using UPS SurePost® for small packages to be delivered to residential addresses. This service combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
Unfortunately we do not ship to P.O. Boxes with UPS Ground and UPS Expedited shipments as UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
BULK ORDER DELIVERY
Please note that if your order's total weight is over 150lbs it will be shipped and priced as a non-palletized shipment using "UPS Ground with Freight Pricing." This shipping service will be applied for deliveries within the contiguous 48 states and does not follow UPS's guaranteed delivery service policy. The lead days for packaging will be 2-4 days. If you need further information for large orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-806-1827.