Ceramic 3 Cup Rice Cooking Pot - Medium
Banko-yaki is a style of Japanese ceramics that is particularly suitable for retaining heat. The far infrared radiation helps the heat penetrate to the core of each grain of rice, resulting in fluffy, moist and shiny rice.
Dimensions: 7.25" x 8.25" x 6" ht (18.5cm x 21cm x 15cm ht)
1. Wash rice and rinse it.
2. Add water (Rice 1 cup (180cc) with Water 200cc (+-))
3. Place it on an open flame heat source like Gas stove top
4. Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium to high and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and leave it with a lid for 10-20 minutes.
6. Ready to eat!
- Not compatible with Induction Cooktops (IH Stovetops)